"Happy Ever After" small group marriage study happening NOW @ Heritage -


Every Sunday at 2:30pm, a group of 25-30 people meet to learn how to make their marriages better. We are working through the books you see posted here. "Every Man's Marriage" and "Every Woman's Marriage".
These books are dynamite! Pastor Minnick says, "In 37 years of ministry, I've never seen books that "hit the bulls-eye" like these two books. If you come to this class and apply the things you learn here, you WILL have a better marriage!"
This class is having a dramatic impact! Maybe you want to hear it from a couple that is participating in the class. Following one of the chapters in the book, the men had a homework assignment. The assignment called for each man to "interview" his wife asking hard questions about the vitality of their marriage. Here's a report from one of the husbands:
"We were only able to go over the first 2 questions (there are 25!). I believe Carmen was very honest with me. At first, she wasn't sure whether to answer the questions based on how I had done in the past, or how I've been doing recently. I told her to look at all the past, since the changes in my life are so new since I trusted Christ. I told her I need to know how to work on meeting her most important desires for our marriage. I had to use the book to explain the things we are learning about "oneness in marriage" and "honoring her essence". It was a really good night of talking and sharing. Probably the closest we have been in years!" - David
You can still get in on these life-changing classes! Just show up this coming Sunday @ 2:30pm or contact Pastor Minnick at the church office. 360.794.9665 You will be amazed at how good marriage can be!